CHEF'S DELIGHT! Truly a chef-worthy kitchen. Perfect for entertaining. This wonderful custom-built home, on a quiet cul-de-sac is located in the small convenient community of Cahaba Woods. 4 sided brick, built in 2005 with 10 ft ceilings on first with 8 ft doors and windows, 9 ft ceilings on 2nd. Brazilian hardwood in large Living and Dining rooms, hardwood floors in Kitchen and Family rooms. Large wood deck overlooking a forest. Kitchen & appliances are truly top of the line. GAGGENAU built-ins: refrigerator, freezer, MIELE built-in ovens: steam oven, speed oven, gas and electric cooktop on granite slab, built-in coffee system, Miele dishwasher, high-end Italian lacquered / walnut kitchen cabinets, magnificent granite slab island, custom designed stainless steel hood with exhaust and lighting. Finished In-law or guest quarters in basement. Finished attic with half bath. 3- Car garage and lots of parking on the spacious driveway.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
3,730 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
VESTAVIA CAHABA HEIGHTS
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Gas Starter, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Tile Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, On Street.
- Deck, Balcony, Porch, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Guest Quarters. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors