Magnificent brick home in the conveniently located Saddlebrook neighborhood.The main level boasts beautiful open foyer entry w/staircase, formal dining room, large open kitchen w/plenty of cabinet space, tile flooring, eat-in-area w/bay window overlooking the private deck and large fenced in backyard. The spacious den has brick surround fireplace and gas logs but can also be wood burning w/gas starter. Den opens to living room which is wonderful for entertaining. Large laundry room w/storage and a half bath also on main level. Upstairs includes desirable master suite w/dream master bath featuring garden tub, sep shower, sep vanities, tile flooring and two walk in closets.Two additional large bedrooms and full bath upstairs.Third level office/study or bedroom and large walk-in attic. Full daylight basement w/two car garage. New painting throughout, waterproof basement, new carpet throughout, newly landscaped, alarm system, cul-de-sac & stunning hardwoods in entry and dining.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,711 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Den, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors