Located on desirable street in Hollywood, this gorgeous 4BR/3.5BA custom built brick home (2016) will not disappoint! Seller has spared no expense on this beauty with amazing curb appeal! Home features master on main with gorgeous master bath, living room with reclaimed wood beams on vaulted ceiling and gorgeous floor to ceiling rock fireplace. Large chef's kitchen features Quartz countertops, top of the line appliances and oversized island. Dining area, family room, powder room and laundry room complete the main level. Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms, two baths, loft area and walk-in attic space. Enjoy the covered back porch overlooking the nice landscaped backyard.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,045 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Stone, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Porch, Covered, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors