Move in ready! Freshly painted, well maintained home. New roof in 2016, new chimney in 2017, new double pane windows, updated kitchen and master bath, smooth ceilings, 3 living areas, main level laundry, 50 gallon water heater, FP with ventless logs, daylight, finished basement with den and office/playroom (could be 4th BR) 1/2 BA, mudroom, 2 car garage w/ workshop area and storage plus off street parking pods and on street parking. Deck, patio, large private partially fenced back yard, storage building with electricity. Approximately 1 1/2 miles to elementary, middle and high school, approx. 1 mile to library and park. Convenient to Brookwood, UAB and Downtown. Smoke free, pet free! Sellers to provide 1 year buyers home warranty. Must See!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,134 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Ventless, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors