Welcome to this move in ready home on a quiet cul de sac. Fantastic large pie shaped, fenced in backyard with fruit trees, two decks, a patio and a natural gas grill. Great for entertaining kids, pets or grown ups! Convenient to I-65, Hwy 31, downtown and I-459. Short distance to elementary school and park. On to the updates! Interior painted 2018, exterior painted and new gutters in 2017, 30 year roof with high R rating insulation in 2015, and a Trane HVAC in 2012. Kitchen has new granite counters, subway tile back splash, stainless double sink, pot filler faucet, freshly painted cabinets with new pulls, 2016 dishwasher, and stainless steel refrigerator. Hall bathroom has new granite counter tops, freshly painted cabinets, new faucet and new under mount sink. Hardwoods in bedrooms, living and dining room. Gas fireplace in the den that is perfect for these cold winter nights. If you are handy, there is workshop space in the basement. Hurry before this one is gone!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
1,425 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors