Touched with love and care, tucked away on Thrasher Lane in the Audubon Forest neighborhood, this 4 BR, 3BA home has so much to offer. Find an open floor plan on main level with spacious remolded kitchen, granite countertops, subway backsplash, pantry and bay window. The family room has a fireplace & ceiling fan and gleaming hardwoods for todays casual living. Downstairs find the perfect teenage retreat complete with full bath & TV room. From the newly stained screened porch you can watch the color of the season change in your own backyard. An English herb garden accents the southern corner. Roof 3 yrs old, refinished hardwood, new energy efficient windows & much more. CALL TODAY!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,576 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Masonry, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, On Street.
- Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors