REDUCED OVER $60,000!! THE ESTATE NEEDS TO BE SETTLED NOW!!BRING OFFERS NOW !! SPACIOUS 4 BR, 2 Bath home with LEVEL lot, add your SPECIAL TOUCH to this home that is waiting just for you! Large Living room opens into Formal Dining Room. Kitchen has lots of cabinets plus a pantry. The Breakfast area has been expanded to hold a large table and chairs. French doors open onto deck and a lovely backyard. Den with fireplace and access to deck. Up the steps are 3 BR and full hall bath plus a large Master Bedroom with walk-in closets and master bath with big shower. An office has been added in the 2 car garage. Enjoy living in this delightful neighborhood, so convenient to shopping, restaurants, schools etc. SEE AND BUY THIS SPACIOUS HOME TODAY !!!!
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,224 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Double Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Ventless, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors