Stunning brick home with 3 large bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms all on a 0.48 acre serene lot. Large entry foyer with gorgeous hardwood floors. There is a nice formal living room on the right and formal dining to left that connects to the kitchen. Open kitchen has large prep island, gas cook top and stainless appliances with access to back deck. Eating area opens to a large family den with fireplace. Second level master is large and features a huge en-suite with double vanities, stand up shower and garden tub. Two additional bedrooms on the second level share a bathroom with a tub shower combo. Don't miss this huge laundry room and the great office space with access to the back deck. Quiet and private patio out back over looks a large tranquil lot. Located just outside of Mountain Brook for low taxes!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,782 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Dual
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Masonry, Den, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors