One level living with minimal upkeep! Unpack your groceries right out of the garage in to the kitchen after moving in to this charming home with flat, fenced in yard! Two car garage boast a work area and main level entry! The eat-in kitchen with laundry room adjacent is made for easy chores and easier meals! The floor plan flows so easily into a lofty great room with trey ceilings and dark, hand scraped wood floors that you will just want to curl up on, in front of the fireplace! Having a big party? No problem! Just open the back door and let guests mingle on to your deck; the perfect space for throwing on your 'Kiss the Cook' apron and grilling up a steak or two! Want fresh eggs with that steak? Make use of the chicken coop! Back inside, three full bedrooms including an expansive master with room for an office and hidden nook for valuables! Do NOT miss this treasure. See it today!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Stone
1,632 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Gravel Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors