NEW ON MARKET!! COME SEE! BUY! MOVE IN! ENJOY! One level beauty in the Nottingham Neighborhood. Hardwood Floors. Updated master bath with big shower; Generator Too! Absolutely wonderful home featuring Great Room with Vaulted ceiling & fireplace, formal dining room, eat in kitchen with quartz countertops and gorgeous cabinets. Large Master bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms, 2 baths & laundry room all on main level. Lower level features recreation room with wet bar and access to covered patio, half bath and 4th bedroom. New carpet on lower level. 2 car garage with workshop. Beautifully landscaped yard plus cute storage house. Open deck off Great Room. Convenient to I20 and I459 as well as the Summit. Refrigerator and washer will remain.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,704 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Playroom
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Insert, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Curb & Gutter. Corner, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors