REDUCED !! REDUCED !!Motivated Seller is so ready for OFFER !!Great opportunity to buy at much lower price than other sales in Nottingham.Welcome to our Nottingham neighborhood - A Fun Place! This wonderful one level home features fabulous decks for entertaining plus a greenhouse, raised flower beds, play area, and fenced yard. Main level includes great room, with fireplace, formal dining room, eat in kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, lots of cabinets and pantry. Refrigerator remains. Spacious master bedroom with master bath, 2 additional bedrooms on main level with hall bath. Lots of extra closet space in hallway. Downstairs has a huge playroom with sliding glass doors to access the decks, play area and greenhouse. HVAC replaced April, 2017. This neighborhood is so convenient to downtown, I20, I459 and the Summit. See and buy this home NOW!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,516 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Insert, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse, Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded, Vacant.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors